It's been a while. Honestly speaking, I haven't even had the time to think about this space right here.
I used to spend so much of my time here just ranting or leaving my thoughts out but I guess things eventually change, eh?
To just add a little update (more than 2 years lololol), I shall probably list down a few things.
- I love my family (that's not really an update it's a fact) - My parents and sisters have been truly supportive in everything I do even until today and I'm really grateful. Though sometimes my sisters still annoy the shit out of me.
- I am in a relationship - Been with this babe named Morgan for over 2 years now and it's truly been a blessing. Couldn't ask for more.
- I am actually an engineer - Like, an actual working engineer, crazy. I barely know what I'm doing and I wonder if I have been contributing anything significant at all to the company/society/world. #selfdoubt
- Gym - Soooo.. currently, my emotional stability depends greatly on whether or not I get to go to the gym. I don't consider myself a hardcore body builder or something but I just have this urge to lift heavy things everyday. Kinda proud of how far I've come since I started.
- Run - I am like, a real hardcore long distance runner now. Ran about 250km last year, and another 350km this year. It seems to have turned into a habit of mine to just run all I can. (because you never know how long more you can run #yolo)
- I am 24 this year - Well, only physically. Mentally I'm still stuck at 19 and I'm freaking out about the life as an adult.
I really wanna elaborate but it's late and I'm not sure why I'm typing this tbh. I feel like I no longer know how to write a blog post. I have totally lost my touch.
So maybe next time. (like in another 2 years maybe?)